Bismarck Personal Injury Lawyer

It's not an easy thing to find a lawyer and it can be harder still to find the right kind of lawyer who can help you. David Bliss is a plaintiff's trial lawyer with more than 25 years of experience in the law. Bliss Law represents real people, not big insurance companies. We dedicate ourselves to your case, to settle the case or to try the case, in order to achieve the best result for you.

How to Hire a Lawyer

We will review and evaluate your case at no charge to you. Our personal injury cases are taken on a contingency basis, which means that you are not charged legal fees unless you receive a settlement. Our contract litigation cases are usually taken on an hourly fee basis.

The Kinds of Cases We Take

Under North Dakota law, when someone is hurt in a car accident, at the workplace or in a nursing home, that person has a right to compensation from the person or company who caused the harm. This area of the law is known commonly as "personal injury," and the legal name for an injured person's claim is a "tort." We are experienced in these kinds of cases and will explain to you your legal options and possible outcomes to your cause of action.

We also handle contract disputes between and among parties. These contract disputes are often called "commercial litigation." Such disputes can arise from the sale or purchase of a home or business, a farm lease, or other contractual matters.

Finally, David Bliss is experienced in the area of water law in North Dakota. Bliss Law represents landowners in water disputes with other landowners or political subdivisions, as well as numerous water resource districts and municipalities in water-related matters.

Speak With an Experienced Attorney Without Delay

If you have been injured at work or in a car or truck accident, time is of the essence. If your loved one fell and broke a bone or suffered sexual assault while in residence at a long-term care facility, your family deserves to know the truth. At Bliss Law we will talk with you about your claim and explain your legal options to you. Email us or call 701-516-8116.