When Negligence or Abuse of Another Has Caused Personal Injury

In North Dakota, as is true elsewhere, personal injury laws spell out the responsibilities of negligent individuals and entities to compensate the injured for their losses. A skillful plaintiff's lawyer applies these laws to bring relief to those who have been harmed through others' negligence or abuse. If you have suffered injuries in a crash or in some other circumstance, get prompt medical attention and knowledgeable legal advice as soon as possible.

Bliss Law Handles a Wide Variety of Accidents, Injuries and Loss Claims

As an established plaintiff's attorney, David Bliss has represented clients injured in:

Close Examination of Each Claim

Do you have a viable personal injury claim? David Bliss selects cases carefully, and will advise you as to what your options might be in your case. These options may include:

  • The nature of the injuries and losses: What will costs of medical treatment, rehabilitation and lost wages amount to? For what non-economic losses might a jury agree to award compensation?
  • Factors of neglect and liability: Who or what caused an accident? Can liability be proven to a jury? Who should be responsible to compensate the injured?
  • Applicable legal remedies: Is a case viable and likely to succeed?

After examining the facts during an initial consultation, Mr. Bliss will determine whether or how to proceed with your case.

If Bliss Law agrees to represent you, our firm will do so zealously. If your case is beyond the scope of Bliss Law Firm, Mr. Bliss can refer you to a carefully selected law firm better suited to your particular claim.

Schedule a Free Initial Consultation

Bring your accidental injury claim to the attention of Bliss Law Firm, LLC. If Mr. Bliss represents you, he will do so on a contingency basis. You will not owe attorney's fees until and unless he obtains compensation for you. Call 701-516-8116 or send an email inquiry through this website to request an appointment at our Bismarck law offices or in your home or hospital if you are unable to travel because of your injuries.